Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's time.

It's been a really rough few weeks. The good news is that after totally abandoning myself to heartache, frustration, confusion, resentment and fear, I fell apart. And then angels in the form of intuitive, powerful and loving women gathered around the wreck that was me and gathered up all the pieces. Today, I don't feel like I'm drowning. Today, I was present for my life and about 95% the mom I want to be. This pretty much sums things up...

"OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE. OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT NOT OUR DARKNESS THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US. WE ASK OURSELVES, WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED AND FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?"

...just gotta figure out how to get there. Thankfully, I know some people.

4 comments:

  1. wreck


    i still love you, though.

    =)

    glad to hear you're on the upswing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. it didn't look right when i typed it.

    i still love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =)

    shucks, ma'am, i just aim to tease....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think our 'deepest fear' is, in fact, an inchoate fear that is truly, the 'fear of fear' and not otherwise specifiable.

    could be be the awesome rum talking.

    likely, 'tis so.

    cuz me, nae the fabulous.

    ReplyDelete